At AAA Starr Cleaning – It’s About You
At AAA Starr Cleaning we believe that YOU, the business owner, manager or the administrator, has way more important things to be doing than babysitting your cleaning crew… and you do!
Research shows that finding and hiring a cleaning service is actually a major stressor for many business owners. Fortunately, we can help. Here at Starr Cleaning we have developed and perfected a system so that YOU get taken care of.
The AAA Starr Cleaning Way
- Our “One Time Simple System”, which is created to save you time and stress. EVERYTHING is completed on the first visit, so there are no back and forth conversations and chit chatting. We complete the process in one day, giving you the freedom to concentrate on YOUR important items. We know it’s a pain to go back and forth, so we created this, for you, our lovely, lovely client. Why? Because WE LOVE YOU.
- A personal touch and relationship, why? Here’s a quote from one of our current clients, “We went with you instead of a chain because we wanted to establish a relationship and we believe in your values. We didn’t want to be part of the rat race of just another client, it’s really a trust and loyalty issue for us.” You won’t be a number here, and the door is always open to talk to ANYBODY.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee, using our “Sad Face” system. Draw a sad face on any piece of paper, and we take the cleaning off your bill, plus meet to find out EXACTLY why you left it, and how we will fix it.
- Our staff are put through an in-depth training process. This will saves you time and money from having to BABYSIT a service YOU are already paying for. Who wants to do that? Yuck.
- Background checked employees so you don’t have to worry about strangers in your building.
- We retain employees because we treat them with respect, pay them well, and party with them. You get to meet the employees that clean your place, and hang with them for a bit. How cool is that? Talk to them, understand them, ask them about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. Tell them what YOUR needs are. We love it, and so should you.